Update 16 Feb 2014

So after a bit of a break we did a bit more on the commer today.  We got the starter motor back in and had her running again. After a bit of playing with the carburetor she even started an her own.We then had a quick look at the brakes and discovered that the master cylinder needs a bit of work as the pedal does not move at all. So we removed that to take a better look at it.The next thing is to get the brakes master cylinder back in an make sure that we can get brake movement right back to the drums. once we have that and can get her moving and stopping, it will go up to the panel shop to have some chassis work done.After that its body work time, as some of the locker framework needs replacing.more soon - hopefully
This entry was posted in Progress. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.