Update 21 March 2014

So after our little drive the other day, we have discovered that the front wheel brake cylinders are not really releasing the way that they are supposed to. Meaning that once you apply the brakes, the front ones do not really come off, creating quite a bit of noise.So they will need removing and repairing.But apart from that, as the previous post says we have finally removed the two water tanks that the previous owner added, and the original water tank. They were all pretty rusty, especially the original tank. These will all be taken for scrap metal.Otherwise it is all progressing slowly but surely.
This entry was posted in Progress. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.