Update 23 February 2014

Got to work getting ready to remove both the added and original water tanks today.During this process we discovered that there is a bit more rust around the locker framework that will need replacing. and that we will need some sort of hoist to loft out the tanks, as even empty they are very heavy.On the plus side, the truck starts on its own still, and we have tested and found that the PTO for the engagement of the pump still works, the clutch still works, and transmission still goes into forward and reverse gears, with the truck creeping forward when clutch released. (this was done very carefully against the wheel chocks, as the master cylinder for the brakes is still not repaired).All together a pretty productive day.
This entry was posted in Progress. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.